The Chamber's Ambassador Representatives
Chamber Ambassadors are people who like to have fun while promoting their business at the same time. They serve as the Chamber's welcoming committee, ambassador representative, and public relations team.
Volunteers attend monthly meetings, surprise patrols, ribbon cuttings, ground-breakings, and grand opening celebrations. They welcome new businesses to the Dayton community and encourage Chamber membership.
- Serve as the public relations team of the Chamber at surprise patrols, ribbon cuttings, ground-breakings, and grand opening celebrations
- Leave every business completely overwhelmed at the conclusion of their special event by the appreciation, support, and the sincere desire to be of help that was shown to them by the committee volunteers
- Welcome new businesses to the Dayton business community as they open and encourage them to join the Dayton Chamber
- Make each and every member feel special, valued, and appreciated by the Dayton Chamber for their investment and contribution to the organization
- Assist with introductions to other Chamber Ambassadors and Chamber members
Small Commitment, Huge Impact
This volunteer opportunity does not require a large time commitment. As part of the Chamber Ambassador Committee you will, however, make an instant and positive impact on behalf of the Dayton Chamber to the new business owners in our community and to our organization.
Business Development Committee
The Business Development Committee is responsible for:
- Organizing learning events
- Providing online learning forums
- Finding resources to provide Scholarships to Chamber Members for continuing education.
- Looking for ways to improve and strengthen Chamber Member’s businesses.
- Partnering with others to host educational seminars and offer critical information on business topics.
Always looking for members to join the committee; people who have the desire support and help build businesses.
The Education Committee is a work in progress. Their responsible for:
- Looking for ways to connect local business with students and schools
- Support the Student Shadowing Program in April of each year
- Finding resources to provide Student Scholarships
- Participate in scholarship application reviews
- Finding/Providing Teen Internship programs
- Money Management programs
- Hosting a Career Day
Always looking for members to join the committee; people who have the desire support students.
Most events require the help of Chamber Members. Feel free to join in on any event committee. Watch for an e-blast announcing upcoming Committee meetings place and time. Committee volunteers help plan the course of the event.