- Business Membership is $250.00 for businesses with 20 or fewer employees, $500 for businesses with 21 or more employees, Individual Membership is $180.00, Senior Individual Membership is $50.00, Church/ Nonprofit/ Civic Group Membership is $180 and Second Business Membership is $180.00. Our tiered memberships have extra perks and sponsorship dollars to go towards events throughout the year. The tiers are Chairman $1,000, Executive $2,000, VIP $3,000, Presidential $5,000.
- Our monthly meeting is our chamber luncheon that is held the 1st Tuesday of the month from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Chamber members and non-members are welcomed to come eat, network, and listen to a guest speaker. Please visit our calendar for the next monthly luncheon you are interested in.
- Anyone can contact chamber staff during the business hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to register. Our phone number is 936-257-2393 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can contact our office and speak with the Executive Director of the Dayton Chamber of Commerce, Jessica Sims.
- The Dayton Chamber of Commerce accepts cash, checks and credit card. If you are a member of the chamber, you can request to be invoiced as well.
- No, the company is the member and the employees are considered the representatives. We do have options to join as an individual member or you can join as a second business and represent yourself for the company. For example, if you are a realtor and your company is a member, then you can join in as (Company- Your Name), and represent yourself.
- You can visit our online directory that is updated daily at https://business.daytontxchamber.com/list/. If you are wanting more information about the company, please contact us at 936-257-2393 or email@example.com.
Don't see your question, please contact us to get the answer you need: